Thursday, April 18, 2013

It may be time

    I'm starting to think that it might be time that I admit that I'm not going to attain perfection nor anything close to it, give myself a break, and return from my self-imposed exile from the human race. The human race no doubt will be very relieved at the news.
    I just can't stand not being really great at anything I do. Unfortunately, the only thing I'm really great at is spelling, so that leaves a lot of areas of human endeavor where I fall short, from intercourses both social and the other kind (I'm not being squeamish; just trying to avoid the wrong kind of Google hits) to my performance trying to help my dad, which falls short on every level. Still I'm still in there trying, which I suppose counts to some degree. Or so I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment