Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Snow delay

    So what do you think? Is this a permanent change in the weather, or are we just having a funny Spring? Did Pinatubo erupt again when nobody was looking? After a semi-normal week for these parts, we've lapsed back into comfortable, actual Spring-like weather again. And while I'm the last to complain about further delay in the return to the inferno, still it's a bit odd. The Atlanta Braves are playing in Denver, or would be but for the snow. I get that Denver really is a mile high and snow-outs in April there are hardly unprecedented. But still. Anyway, they're slated for a doubleheader today and the forecast is calling for snow. For some reason, I'm tickled by the idea of tuning in to hear a snow delay. What can I say? Maybe it gets commoner as time goes on, but I don't believe I've ever heard one before. Hope I don't have to hear too many more.

No comments:

Post a Comment