Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Magic!

    This brief anecdote unfortunately will require me revealing how weird I am. Five mornings a week, I take kelp (ie iodine) tablets with breakfast. The other two mornings, Monday and Thursday, I take half a multivitamin instead. This is because I eat fish at lunch those days and I don't want to take a chance (however small) of getting too much iodine. Also, I probably need the vitamins.
    Anyway, the anecdote: yesterday, I got a kelp tablet out of the bottle, realized it was Monday so I didn't need it, and so left it on top of the bottle for today so I could go get my half-vitamin. Today, I forgot there was a tablet on top of the bottle. Thus I went to open the bottle and the tablet on top went flying... or so I thought. I didn't hear it hit the ground, or hit anything. I was all flummoxed. It had to be somewhere, though, so I checked up my sleeve, and there it was. I'm a magician! Not as good as Bullwinkle, mind you, but still a magician.

No comments:

Post a Comment