Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Criminal mastermind

    I took Margaret to visit Dad for New Year's Eve and she stayed the night to be able to see the new year in. (No, that isn't the crime.) He had asked her to bring a bottle of his pills from home. (That is.) When I went this morning to take her home, he asked her to hand him the bottle of pills while a tech was in the room. And by the time I had gone back to get his dirty clothes, the tech was explaining to him that he couldn't have any medications from home. I mention this every time he's in the hospital; not a great listener, my dad. Hopefully he won't start being a PITA patient. That isn't the way to get the best care.
    Still no guess how long he'll be in the hospital. USC Gamecocks are playing in a bowl game in an hour. I'm slightly worried that they might take Dad to dialysis (at the hospital's facility, where I don't think there's a TV) since he went on Monday. However, it's a holiday and I'm sure they know that his regular days are TThSa, so I'm hopeful that he'll get to watch the game. I'm expecting him to join him for the second half.

No comments:

Post a Comment