Friday, January 3, 2014

Feel a change coming on

    What kind of change? That would be telling! But I think it's fair to say that this blog and my life are likely to be a good deal more cheerful in the nearish future.
    One change I definitely feel is that it got a lot colder! My dear sister has sent two scarves, which have come in handy and proved to be a really timely gift. I'm not sure if it's really different than when I was young, but lately these cold snaps never seem to last as long as a week. I won't mind if this one doesn't either.
    Another change is that I finally studied my data use. The vast bulk goes to either running the laptop Internet through the phone (like I do when posting to this here blog) or posting photos to Facebook. As my data allowance (and thus my fast Internet) always runs out midway through the month, I'll likely be doing less of both those things. Thus the odds are greater that I'll not be online and thus will more often forget to blog. I'm sure everyone will cope somehow.

No comments:

Post a Comment