Friday, July 13, 2012

Unstressed

    I forget the particulars, but night before last I had the grand slam stress dream. It had it all! I was going back to college, but I forgot all about it, and it was in England, and they were sending me a bill, and I was in a waiting area for something, and I was trying to find my paperwork, so I took all my clothes off (Hey; doesn't everybody?), and there was a young woman there, and we were just chatting and laughing and watching TV. I wasn't stressed about the bill; I wasn't stressed about being naked. There wasn't anything remotely sexual about it; it was just funny. So the grand slam stress dream without any stress; how about that? Couple that with my no longer painful spine and these are, as Carly said, the good old days. What a concept!
    Meanwhile, in stressful real life, Margaret's problem turned out to be shingles, unfortunately. It was a small outbreak; hopefully it will clear up soon and never return. You bastard, herpes zoster.

No comments:

Post a Comment