Monday, September 3, 2012

Dongo should be a word

    Apparently, there is one town each in Africa and Europe by that name, and a monster in a sci-fi themed computer game, but that's about it. I think there should be a movement. Find something unnamed and call it a dongo. Or name one of these newly discovered planets Dongo. Planet Dongo has a ring to it, don't you think? I'd move there like a shot. Kicks butt all over Kolob anyway.
    Dreams last night were not as insane as the preceding paragraph. There was the usual moving about between mysterious buildings for no apparent reason. Then after I hit the snooze button I actually succeeded at getting back to sleep, and dreamed I was insulting George W. Bush to his face most thoroughly. A rare completely satisfactory dream! Building on this, perhaps someday I can be Lord High Dongo. One can hope.

2 comments:

  1. Ah, back to fabricating words again, I see...

    You may find it interesting to know that your verb "to jisit" has gained a small but loyal following here in Seattle. Never let it be said that John Dantzler failed entirely in his attempt to change the world to make it more John-o-centric. You managed to get your mom to refer to Twist-ties as Twister Seals and managed to coin a word that entered the vocabulary.

    Feel free to retire now and live off the profits.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hell, I thought that was you. I'll take it, though. Now let's combine 'em! Jisiting the dongo or dongoing the jisit?

      Delete