Sunday, September 16, 2012

Wudder wudder

    Hmmm. You don't often get those clap of thunder instantaneous miracle cures. Roughly never, I'd say. So when one happens, you're forced to conclude that most likely, practically nothing was wrong in the first place. (Or that you're having the best. placebo effect. ever!) So it was when I switched from filtered water to distilled again and all the bad tastes in my mouth went away. Much as I'd like to say that some major organ damage had been instantly averted, it makes much more sense to conclude that PUR Mineral Clear water filters add minerals (most likely chalk, since that's what it tasted most like) that I don't like much.
    This doesn't change the fact that earlier I had a chronically sour taste in my mouth due to a touch of reflux and a hint of bile that I didn't particularly enjoy due to overworking the gall bladder a bit. But everything seems to be cleared up now. In the longer run, I think I'll look for a water filter that just. filters. water. Really, kids, if I want to add minerals, I can do it myself. Thanks all the same, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment