Saturday, October 6, 2012

Boy, nightmares are getting a lot gentler

    Last night I dreamed that I was out of blackberry preserves. Also that somebody had given me a beer. I told him I can't really drink that anymore. Horrifying nightmares!
    The person who gave me a beer was someone who in real life has had a rather disappointing, uh, real life. In the dream, he had gotten into the movie business and was going to find jobs for everybody in my family there. And he gave me a cider along with the beer. So that leaves the blackberry preserves.
    Yeah, I know, not much of a blog entry. But after boring people with my nightmares for all this time, it's a joy sharing one that is so very not nightmary. Also I thought it was funny.
    Real life this morning was almost as weird, as my toothbrush tasted terrible! I was starting to suspect the small companion of having peed on it, but it appears that it had somehow landed in some handsoap. I've been urpy and uncomfortable all morning in spite of not having swallowed whatever was on the toothbrush. But I suspect I'll live. Hopefully I won't dream about it.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment