Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Gender reassignment

    Last night, for the first time ever I think, I dreamed I was female. There wasn't much point to it in the sense that the character I represented in the dream could have been either gender. It mainly shows that you shouldn't read suspense before you go to bed. I was in a showdown with another woman. Strangely, it was all over the phone. Strangerly, I somehow managed to shoot myself in the foot. This demonstrates that as a woman, I would be EXACTLY the same, since that's already the story of my life.
    Early I dreamed that the radio had named me as the world's greatest guitar player. I had the radio on fairly loud in real life; I can only imagine that the sports talk radio host had for some reason mentioned the worldn't greatest guitar player and my dreaming mind had weaseled my name in there somehow. I was fairly tickled about it, both in my sleep and later when I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment