Friday, October 19, 2012

Jingles

    For some reason, as much as I hate dumb locally-produced non-musical radio commercials is exactly how much I love dumb locally-produced musical ones. Apparently, bad rhymes + trite music = laugh riot in my little mind. Current favorite: "For appliances with reliances/ that's Jeffers-McGill!" But there are so many. Somehow, little cities like this seem to have a knack for producing unbelievably cheesy jingles. As a big plus, they manage to sound excited about stuff that nobody could possibly be excited about. Comedy gold!
    Updating yesterday, I have my bathtub no-slide decals and have actually cleaned the bathtub. It is still air-drying at the moment, but I'll be applying the stickers momentarily. I got through my shower this morning without any sliding; hopefully, my slippin' and slidin' days are over.

No comments:

Post a Comment