Saturday, March 16, 2013

Crazy from the heat

    OK, grinning like an idiot from the perfectly beautiful weather (though it is a little hot in the car) but I'm not sure I can manage an actual blog entry that makes any noticeable degree of sense. For once, my only complaint is that I HAVEN'T SEEN THE DANG COMET YET! In spite of the crazy beautiful weather, it might not be in the cards this evening either, as the beautiful skies still feature a pretty good sprinkling of clouds. (Have I said "beautiful" enough yet?)
    I feel doubly good about the good weather because it means Dad and Margaret will be running the heat less, and thus getting dehydrated less. Knock on wood and everything, but he's still doing quite well. Crossing all available fingers and toes that this continues.
    I think it's funny that with the old computer dead, I have to go back and read my own blog to read my own recipes. My vegan stew probably doesn't rate a recipe (Take Kitchen Basics vegetable broth, a potato, a cup of beans, a cup of brown rice, all the vegetables in the world, a sauteed onion, a teaspoon of minced garlic and blops of Pickapeppa sauce and Crystal hot sauce. Cook until you get tired of cooking. Brilliant!) but I'm very happy with it. Although this may have more to do with the B vitamins I take every time I eat vegan. Works for me either way.

No comments:

Post a Comment