Thursday, February 12, 2015

A good time to develop patience

    At the moment, I'm having an exciting time waiting for various documents to arrive at their destinations and to be entered into the systems of the companies I'm sending them to. Or for people at the bank to get answers to my questions and write me back. Or for one outfit even to talk to me; I have to wait more than a week for a telephone appointment. This is another time when I'm happy that the weather's beautiful, because if it weren't, I'd probably be getting a trifle irascible by now. As it is, we just have to get ready for another silly little cold snap. Fun if I can keep the newer, younger, rambunctious kitty from staying out all night again.
    I wish I had exciting stuff to talk about, but at least the whining is drying up a little bit, isn't it? That counts for a little, I hope. This blog is approaching its four-year mark in a week or so. Maybe it'll be time to put it to bed then. Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment