Monday, February 16, 2015

Four more years!

    OK, maybe not. But this is the fourth anniversary of this blog. I wish I could say that it has been fun, but due to circumstances beyond the control of any but Father Time, it hasn't been particularly. However, it's been a lot less grim than it could have been (I hope!) and my life has been more fun than it would have been without it. So there's that and that. It's been a useful safety valve (I hope!) and has also proven helpful in conveying Dad news to people I would have had difficulty reaching otherwise. So although it turned out to be nothing like what I had planned, wanted or expected, I think it has turned out well.
    I still haven't made any long term decision on whether to continue or not. The probability is that one day this year it will just end and another one will start with no identifying markers. Persons needing to know where that is and what it's called (who I freely admit will be darned few in number) will hear about it. Otherwise, people can surf in if I hit topics that interest them. (Or, apparently, if I use the word "memaw." Someday maybe somebody will explain what that's all about.)
    In the meantime, yaaaaaaaaaay! Four big years, missing only one day! Temptation to double-post today to set that right is only fleeting, I'm happy to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment