Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Dream adjustment

    Yesterday, I didn't do a terrific job of following up on estate matters. I wasn't terrible, but I tended to feel like as I had done my one big thing, I could have the rest of the day off. Today I needed to do better and was a little stressed out about it. I kept having stress-type dreams which woke me up. I can't remember any of them, but I do remember lying there and basically giving my subconscious a firm talking to, reassuring myself that it would be all right and going back to sleep.
    And you know what? It was all right. Now did it work? Maybe. Somewhat. I still kept having the stress dreams in spite of the firm talking to. But at least I got my rest. And I got a lot, lot, lot more done today. So in the end it worked.
    The only problem though with following up estate matters is that the first result is invariably that you have even more estate matters to follow up. Or as I said before, they ramify. But heck, I'll be at the end someday. Something to look forward to!

No comments:

Post a Comment