Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Bread and milk

    I don't know if it's just in the South or if it's everywhere that whenever there is the least threat of snow, the entire human race descends on every supermarket known to buy bread and milk. Since I don't eat bread or milk, I'm usually immune, but sometimes I run out of other things in the time of panic. To be honest, I completely forgot to check whether Publix still had either bread or milk today, so maybe it was just crowded for some other reason. But parking was impossible at what I thought was a safe non-lunch hour. I did eventually get my non-milk non-bread items, but felt a little silly and thought about wandering about to find a half-dozen other items to make the trip worthwhile. Eventually just said "heck with it," though.
    Not to go all Captain Vague two days in a row, but there are some things that other people need to do before I can proceed with my grownup trustee-type activities which they aren't doing. So I guess I'm not the only person around who isn't feeling supremely motivated just now. Hot damn: license to procrastinate!

No comments:

Post a Comment