Thursday, February 26, 2015

Record still broke

    I'm still mildly ill, the weather's still mildly terrible but not as bad as the rest of the country, and I'm still procrastinating to beat the band when I get around to it. I truly believe that I'm going to get going soon, probably tomorrow. I think I'm blaming continued doldrums on continuing "Angela's Ashes" weather (and lungs). "An' my tharteenth brudder died from the tb before he reached two. An' my FOURteenth brudder..."
    I also need to see to my own health (apart from the stupid cat scratch disease) and that of the rotten stinky cats. Amelia is actually older than me now on the comparative aging chart. I am thrilled however to say that her grumpy dowager empress tendencies have been in abeyance in favor of reborn kitten behavior. So maybe this can be put off for a while. She's years overdue for a trip to the vet, as I myself am, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment