Saturday, February 21, 2015

Complete change

    I'm sure no one but me will find it interesting, but I find it at least odd that I completely stopped playing computer games after my dad died. Of course, the months leading up to his death were very stressful and I have to think that I was playing a lot less during that period than I had been before. Still, the complete cold turkey has been a surprise to me.
    Still, it doesn't have to mean anything in particular. Just before Dad died, thinking he was getting better, I went out and got a papa san chair, which has proved to be very, very comfortable. So it's not so much that I quit playing games, but rather that I finally have a comfortable place to read all the time. So I do. Also the kitties like sitting on my lap there, or rather, each kitty likes sitting on my lap. Today, they both jumped up on my lap at the same time and both stayed there for a few minutes, which hadn't happened before. Perhaps peaceful coexistence is finally evolving.
    Anyway, I'm finally thinking of playing games again, or starting to think about it. Considering how productive I've been (or haven't been) lately, it probably isn't the best idea. But I did show that I can quit any time I want, for a month there at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment