Saturday, April 25, 2015

I feel so rejected!

    My car got tossed a second time and for the second time nothing was stolen. As before, what I don't feel is rejected, just lucky, but it just seems strange. If you're going to go through somebody's car, why make it obvious that you've done so? It wouldn't have been difficult to put things back roughly where they were. Cars move, so nobody would be surprised that the objects inside move, too. (Dang poltergeists!)
    As with the first instance, it was a rainy night/morning. I'm assuming that a kid got caught outside in the rain, tried the car door, found it would open and got in, and then got bored. Then again, I nearly always keep the car doors locked at night. Two of the times I haven't, somebody got in and tossed my possessions. Maybe there's just some zeeb who wanders Olympia after midnight and climbs in all unlocked cars and throws stuff around. If so, whoever you are, thanks for leaving the glove compartment alone. And I think I'm inoculated from forgetting to lock the doors for another six months or so!

No comments:

Post a Comment