Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Weather's too perfect

    Naw, not really. I just wanted to complain about the weather being too nice for a change is all. But although I'm not complaining, I wish it were just a hint warmer in the apartment. Or rather, I wish it felt a little warmer. If I would shell out for a dehumidifier, I would no doubt be much more comfortable. And more mildew-free.
    It isn't really a money issue. The dehumidifiers at Lowe's all seemed to weigh about a ton. Anyway, they were beyond my paltry lifting capabilities. I can get one delivered, but what would I do with it then. Handtruck maybe.
    I actually saw a dehumidifier at Goodwill the other day for $10 which I could pick up. Online searches suggest that it was very loud, but then I could turn it on and leave. The cats probably wouldn't mind. I have half a mind to go see if it's still there. Then again, there's always Amazon; they also helpfully tell you the product's weight. I can add it to my Amazon shopping list, right next to the quadracopter. Yes, they have drones for $40. Sign me up!

No comments:

Post a Comment