Sunday, April 19, 2015

Suddenly love boredom

    We've spent the past couple of hours surrounded by tornado watches and warnings. I don't think any of the warnings have extended quite to Columbia, but it was still a little more dramatic than I would prefer. I have both kitties indoors, so am not as worried as I might be. Listening to my Casey Kasem rebroadcast (1981, god help me), which was interrupted for a while there with weather warnings every song. The actual weather got here and was also fairly dramatic, but not too bad at least so far. I napped through a lot of it, dreaming that I was posting on Facebook, getting ignored by everyone and getting pissed off about it. My subconscious is a bit behind the curve. I don't really post on Facebook all that much anymore, granted mostly for that reason.
    Yesterday's awful weather in Dallas couldn't have gotten to us yet, so I guess we may have a rough night and morning ahead as well. Hopefully I can persuade Harry to stay inside for most of that. The weather anomaly that mainly struck me today though wasn't the tornado-iness but another temperature oddity: phone kept insisting that it was 70 degrees outside, but it felt much balmier. I guess my built-in thermometer just isn't too reliable.

No comments:

Post a Comment