Saturday, May 16, 2015

Huffin' at Dollar General

    After all, I already used the title Ultra-concentrated. It's possible that someone out there recalls me blithering about ultra-concentrated dish soap and the difficulty of finding any that isn't. I eventually settled for a bottle of Ajax which didn't say that it wasn't ultra-concentrated, but didn't say that it was either. I wound up with the same pile of dried up guck around the nozzle that I'd been getting with ultra-concentrated and which had led me to seek out the un-ultra in the first place.
    I'm running out of the Ajax. I went to Dollar General because my oven mitt has long since burned up and I wanted a new one. Found that, but also found... un-ultra-concentrated dish soap! Palmolive Classic (where's Madge?!) and Dawn Non-concentrated. So I was sniffing bottle after bottle to see which had the least offensive scent. This didn't seem to bother the patrons or staff, but did allow me to claim via text that I was huffin' at the Dollar General. No doubt someday a novel title.

No comments:

Post a Comment