Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Not complaining about the heat exactly

    What I can't figure out is why I can never get heat or air conditioning adjusted such that it's comfortable. It's very hot outside but generally comfortable in here in spite of me keeping the thermostat near 80. Some of the time, this is uncomfortably warm and I find myself wishing that the a/c would come on... until it does and I feel like wrapping up in a blanket. I have already expressed the opinion that maybe I'm just not a fan of heat pumps; maybe I'm just not.
    Weirder still is that with the onset of warm weather, the car is lately surprisingly comfortable. I mean I need the a/c there, too, but not as often as I would expect. It's hot out there and the car is mostly in the sun. I get in and am surprised not to be boiling. Not going all Jerry Seinfeld here and not expecting it to continue; it's just odd.
    I'm toying with the idea of getting a white Kia Soul on the grounds that they look like Imperial storm troopers. Briefly I thought of getting the electric version, but can't see much use for a 90-mile cruising range. Isn't that a little short for a storm trooper?

No comments:

Post a Comment