Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Amelia the cat continues to baffle

    Once I started feeding the cats wet cat food four times a day (half a 5.5 oz can split between them mornings and afternoons/evenings), Amelia started behaving better and no longer agitating to go out. I thought we'd seen the dawn and were entering on a new horizon. Unfortunately, it was just because it was cold outside. Now that it's nice again, she's back and agitating like crazy. I guess I'll have to put up with this forever except when it's cold or raining. I'm SO getting her a leash and harness!
    Mid-range quad copter's mysterious return to life went the way of all zombie movies in that it didn't last long. It's back up on the shelf. If I remember, I'll try it again on 2/17 (also Dad's birthday but in this instance notable as the last day before one has to register one's large quad copters) and see if it just needs astonishing amounts of rest. Meanwhile the DJI Phantom 3 one notch above the one I lost in the river and with better range has gone down $200 in price. Please help me forget this fact.

No comments:

Post a Comment