Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Razzafrazzin' furniture

    I found exactly the loveseat recliner I wanted. Only problem was that Tamara might immediately leave me to run away with the plushy chair. But suddenly I had this astonishing headache. It mostly felt like a simple sinus headache. Given the weather (moist, misty, humid beyond belief), that wouldn't be surprising. But I didn't like that I got it as I was sitting on new furniture instead of, say, when I was outside or at least driving around. Outgassing is an issue with new furniture and as I'm sensitive to everything else, it would hardly be surprising if I were sensitive to that, too.
    Later I found a very nice floor model in another store at a low sale price. I'm not necessarily being cheap; it occurs to me that an old floor model might be a good compromise between gassy brand new furniture and nasty dirty torn up thrift store furniture. Well we'll go sit on it and think about it. This is pretty fun. If you're ever in this process, try Ashley Furniture first. But bring a gas meter.

No comments:

Post a Comment