Friday, February 19, 2016

Feeling much better, but

    I'm feeling better all the time, but the thinkbone is not operating at any noticeably higher level. I thought of a half-dozen topics while I was out running errands and looking for a better comfy chair but all have leaked out of my head. The reason I was casting around for topics is because the actual topic for the day, "Inside my head is no place that you want to be" sounds kind of alarming. But there's no existential dread involved, just other stuff leaking out of my head. In other words, my sinuses are draining and the inside of my head neither smells nor tastes as wonderful as I would prefer. I know, I know; you didn't ask. Bright side is that it ought to end soon.
    I thought it was funny that I bought Green's (gluten free beer) at Green's (booze store). Also that I saw a white Toyota Tundra. Also that I saw a bumper sticker: Another American for sensible gun laws. Vague enough for you? But these weren't the topics that subsequently leaked out of my head. No doubt I will remember them all in stereo somewhere around 4 in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment