Monday, February 22, 2016

Dang fleas

    My ankles got chewed (chewn? chawed?) up again before the month had passed since the cats' last flea treatment. But then... there were no further bites, almost as if there had been one flea and it dropped dead. Still, now the month has passed so I can treat them again, and I bought the Feline Advantage to do it with. So yeah, going through with it, assuming I can catch Harry. Amelia is pretty wily, too, but she basically trusts me. Harry is a cat juvenile delinquent, the James Dean of cats, and is a little harder to subdue.
    Meanwhile, looking for furniture is still pretty fun, but it's still strange how much people want for uncomfortable furniture. Also, the fact that loveseats cost about $10 less than sofas (out of $1000) is both crazy and outrageous. After I posted yesterday, I found a La-Z-Boy loveseat at Goodwill for just $10 that was in good shape. Problem was that it has a pullout twin bed. That might be great if it were new, but used mattresses are not usually something you want to bring in the house. Nor do I need another bed. But $10 versus $1000... Hmmmmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment