Friday, February 26, 2016

I could tell you

    I could look it up. A month or several ago, those brain-dead balding guys forever in their car eating in the Sonic commercials went out of their way in a spot to address each other by name, whereas they had always gone out of their way not to previously. It was so freaking weird that I made it a point to write the names down using a notepad app on my phone. I assumed that now they would be Peter (driver) and T.J. (passenger) forever (I looked it up), but no, nothing of the sort. Perhaps there will be a contest later and they will give away a Beach Boys record and $1000 worth of tater tots. If so, you can be the lucky winner!
    What I don't understand is who is being drawn to Sonic by these commercials. It seems more like a Twilight Zone episode to me, or a Beckett play. Can they leave? Do they want to leave? What are they using for a bathroom, and has anyone looked in the back seat? Peter, T.J., enlighten us!
    Dreams continue weird. Mostly pleasant except that I had to get my dad out of a building which included two vertical climbs. For some reason, this wasn't a problem, but getting him up when he'd sat down to rest was. And I felt bad that I hadn't found him big enough slippers, which was the one true to life part. But he could walk without a walker, which was neat enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment