Thursday, February 4, 2016

Walking again

    It would appear that I was correct in thinking that it was the lack of trail options and not the bad weather that was keeping me indoors more than previously, because having had some of my trails restored to me, I've been walking every day in spite of further poor weather. Now, will I keep it up when it actually gets cold again? well that's another question!
    Rainy Day Pal Books, the bookstore in Lexington's Old Mill wiped out in the flood, has reopened. Fortunately, the owner had 50,000 books in a warehouse, so he still has some inventory in spite of losing what was in the old store. He's moved upstairs, which only seems smart. I will try to kick him some money the next time I am in need of books to read. Crazy mad glad that he's back in business, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment