Monday, February 1, 2016

Did I mention that Jennifer Love Hewitt is in love with me?

    The other night, I dreamed that I went back to high school. Not the thing I had for years where I had to do all my years of schooling over again for no apparent reason. All this had in common with that was the no apparent reason part. Anyway, I was back in high school and friendly with two insanely attractive young women, both of whom fell in love with me when I told them that they were beautiful. The first didn't resemble anyone famous as best I can remember, but the other was a ringer for the young Jennifer Love Hewitt. I thought, why didn't I try this when I was really in high school? I'm afraid I dropped the non JLH lookalike like a hot rock. Such an awful person I am in my sleep.
    I believe I posted exactly the same thing about Obamacare last year, which is why I buried the subject this time in the second paragraph. That is, it's insane to pay out a huge amount of money for the cheapest policy available which has a deductible bigger than the amount of money spent on me for medical care in my entire life to date just to avoid a $700 penalty. I swear I'm really going to start a company called Fauxbamacare which will charge $500 to certify that one has insurance and thus doesn't have to pay the $700. (Don't worry; I won't really.)
    My mid range quad copter isn't as dead as I thought. One thing I learned from Roscoe the better copter is the concept of warming up. If I turn the old one on somewhat in advance of trying to fly it, it does a lot better. And my grasp of the totally obvious just keeps getting better and better. It's no Roscoe, but it isn't terrible. The pictures show a lot of jello effect, i.e., bendy telephone poles, light poles and even buildings. But heck, it looks like Salvador Dali came to town! So still very cool. Control isn't the best, so it might be following Roscoe to the great beyond at any time. Fun in the mean time, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment