Monday, February 29, 2016

Mushy stuff

    So this whole relationship thing is going remarkably well. We are sensationally compatible on every level, enjoy each other's cooking, like one another's pets and possess similarly quirky senses of humor. If there's one thing to complain about about Tamara (apart from the whole using "impact" as a verb thing) it's that there is nothing to complain about. Hey, you read this blog. You know I live to complain! Oh, that and I blame her for having "The One That You Love" by Air Supply running through my head constantly. But you know what? I can live with it.
    Now the hard part: will Earthlink/T-Mobile let me post? It took ten minutes or so to send out the Drinking Liberally email. More mushy stuff may be added on edit if I can get this out at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment