Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Broken record, aren't I?

    We still haven't a clue what's going on. Dad is again in dialysis today. I thought I wouldn't be able to take Margaret to see him yesterday for reasons I wrote about then. Unfortunately, she decided to drive herself and then got lost going home at night. She eventually made it home, with assistance, but now I have something extra to feel guilty about. Also, Dad wasn't doing so well yesterday, she said. So the circle goes around and around and around.
    We'll probably be visiting late, as we do on dialysis days. And there's a show tonight I'm going to try to catch, a band from Switzerland. I'd better nap, though; grumpiness is at record levels. In fact, my seven dwarf name is Super Grumpy today. Can't figure it; I'm on the third day of a vegetarian jag. I thought I would be sweet and loving and my poop would smell like gardenias. Clearly I've been oversold.

2 comments: