Saturday, September 27, 2014

Succinct Mazda 2 review

    The USB port doesn't work. Uh-UH!!!
    Other than not being able to listen to my IPod as I had hoped, it's a pretty kicky little car. Naggy as all get out; it doesn't care for the passenger not wearing his seat belt. As Dad never wears his, it's just as well that he won't be riding in this one. I suspect that any newer car will do this, so his wish that I get a new one may rebound on him.
    At the moment, I'm still thinking in terms of getting the old Camry as fixed up as I can, and then finding a second vehicle that might be more comfortable for Dad to ride in and easier for him to get out of. After all, he used to keep and pay insurance on two vehicles just for himself, so paying for an extra one for him to ride in shouldn't be any problem. I still have the fond hope of finding one roomy enough that Margaret might finally abandon her dangerous (it wanders the lanes with no encouragement from the driver) gas-hogging and forever breaking down old Chevrolet. A mad dream I'm sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment