Monday, September 15, 2014

This time, MY heart attack

    Got a perfect wrong number call. Normally when somebody calls, they ask for someone, then identify themselves. This lady did it the opposite way around. So I get a call saying "This is (somebody) from the Surgical Center..." and practically had my own heart attack. Then it turned out she was trying to find somebody named Hazel, and that it wasn't a wrong number, just the wrong year. I didn't explain to her why I was so happy to be getting a wrong number call, though I suppose I should have. I was too relieved to think straight.
    I'm getting to be a broken record, aren't I? Dad is still doing OK, we still don't know what's going on or what is planned. He's been there for a week now; I'm hoping to hear something soon. He's back on solid foods at least, but as I said yesterday, has a major belching problem. However, when we visited yesterday, he fell asleep on a very exciting football game, so at least the belching relented enough to let him drop off.
    This is another dialysis day, so we're fairly unlikely to visit. Hopefully we reach some resolution in the fairly soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment