Sunday, September 7, 2014

Oh... the finger

    I was turning right onto Knox Abbott Drive in Cayce; a guy facing me was turning left. We had two lanes to work with. He could and should have gone into the left lane, now problem and I would go into the right. I definitely had right of way. Left turner in the middle of the intersection has right of way only if the light is red, which it wasn't.
    For some reason, this person really wanted to be in the right lane, even though he wasn't making a right turn any time soon and thus didn't need the right lane. He drove along side me for a half mile or so until I finally looked over, and he flipped me off very emphatically. At one time this might have upset me. I only regret that I wasn't carrying a Driver's Manual to hold up in reply. I've GOT to start preparing for every situation!
    Seriously, how do you deal with people who get mad at you because they're wrong? I laughed and laughed at him, which probably came across. He vanished rapidly. Florida tags, not surprisingly.

No comments:

Post a Comment