Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Eeeek!

    This WAS going to be about how it's been a month since the flood and I'm just getting to walk on my favorite trail (well, legally) and I'm just finally making spaghetti again. But then I walked on my favorite trail and got carried out to sea by mosquitoes. The odd thing is that when I walked there the other week when it looked open but wasn't, I had no problem with mosquitoes. This indicates that the little bloodsuckers were maybe engendered more by the more recent set of rains than by the actual flood. Or possibly that I'm getting more attractive. Or alert.
    So the point was going to be, not in any critical way, that it's amazing that it took so long to clean up from nothing but water. And the point actually is that, you know, they could have dragged their feet a little bit. That trail didn't need to be open yet after all. (Just kidding; yes it did. And they did a great job.)

No comments:

Post a Comment