Friday, October 16, 2015

Still delighted

    You know, you're going along and then you think of something ELSE you can cook again that you couldn't for two weeks there. Newest one is my peach cobbler muffins. I was just about giddy when I realized that I could make these again. Heck, it's only been two weeks, but it seemed like forever that I had to live campground style. And I most certainly realize that compared to people with troubles, I don't have any. Just thrilled is all.
    Tomorrow, however, will demonstrate some of the drawbacks to normality. Homecoming + new coach + State Fair = unprecedented traffic problems in Olympia. I made it a point to go out and get groceries today; I doubt I'll even try to go out tomorrow unless it's very very early. Again, no problem compared to people with problems. Just a little annoyance.

No comments:

Post a Comment