Thursday, October 1, 2015

Apocalypse and how!

    There's major instability coming from the Gulf and Hurricane Joaquin coming from the Atlantic, so we're hearing forecasts of a (or an) historic rain event. A week from now, I hope to point out that we have had many such forecasts and they never seem to happen, but for the moment, I'm not doing anything to piss Ma Nature off. Jim Cantore is in Charleston; this is quite worrying enough. If I owned a business with a marquee sign, I'd put up, "We love Jim Cantore! But welcome? No I don't think so."
    The toy organ fits on my breakfast tray (just don't ask why I have a breakfast tray), so I may be able to interest the cats in it, I mean before the power goes out and the house washes away. Anyway, I'll look pretty funny sitting on the floor like Schroeder playing my little keyboard. It is so easy to amuse me.

No comments:

Post a Comment