Saturday, October 24, 2015

I love it when they understand what I meant...

    rather than what I said. Went to the barber, got all that mess cut off. People were actually telling me it looked good longish, but it was taking two hours to air dry. During the cold snap, that was not acceptable. (This not being the '70s, I'm not buying a blow dryer.) He charged $10; I gave him a $20 and two ones and told him to give me $8 back. Fortunately, he understood what I meant, rather than what I said and gave me a $10 back. I know it's of no importance, but I LOVE it when that happens. Rather, I would if it had ever happened before. So yay.
    Also, now I have an excuse to wear my fake Russian hat. Double yay. This has been a very quiet day, mainly devoted to laundry. My eyes and breathing are awful even though I vacuumed only a couple of days ago, so I vacuumed again. And ran all bedclothes through the dryer for ten minutes. If this doesn't work, I'll have to make the kitties into sweaters. Just the fur!

No comments:

Post a Comment