Saturday, January 9, 2016

Dank

    I had some wild and crazy dreams last night which I'd love to relate but all I clearly perceive is that when I emerge from my blanket-wrapped and cat-insulated cocoon, it's really damned cold in here. As it isn't cold enough to trigger the heat (67 degrees), I'm left to wonder if I have some weird very borderline illness. I don't feel sick in any way except for being cold all the time. I'm guessing that the increased humidity after days of it decreasing (rain today after a short dry period) is just bringing the old place back to its usual annoying dankness. Why don't I just turn up the thermostat? Good question. Just cussed, I guess.
    The dream that stayed with me best is still mostly forgotten. What was confusing, as often happens in my dream, was that it was a computer game, a movie, a book and real life all at the same time. And a phone call. I had to meet somebody who was going to try to kill me in a specific room at the end of a long corridor that was quite a lot more like a tentacle. I was trying to set up with an imaginary woman I had never met before that I would text her immediately if I was in trouble and she would call the police. I think the person who was going to kill me was also an imaginary woman whom I had never met. Well there are a lot of those.

No comments:

Post a Comment