Monday, January 18, 2016

The queen and her general

    Now that I've quit giving the cats dry food at all but only wet, they're even more demanding. I, on the other hand, am a legendary pushover. It's not 3:30 and I would prefer to give them the afternoon food much closer to 5, but I probably can't withstand the whininess for that long. The probability is that I will wind up feeding them half a can (split in two) four times a day. This requires me to be here four times a day, which is no problem most of the time, but sometimes I will want to be out longer than that. I am assured that they won't starve to death in the interim, though.
    Toy went out on a first actual flight, as in one that was going somewhere, this afternoon. It almost went great. Unfortunately the pictures all had a big black spot on them, hopefully the result of an earlier muddy crash. However, I wiped the lens and didn't perceive any gick on there. I will fly again later and see if the same thing happens. Hoping not. Anyway, the actual flight was glorious. (It helps when there's a Home function that brings it home for you, of course!)

No comments:

Post a Comment