Sunday, January 3, 2016

Married, buried

    Just kidding! But I dreamed last night that I was suddenly married to Alice. It was not exactly a church wedding. I think it was in a restaurant or bar. My parents were there, well, happy and happy about it. But the wedding didn't so much happen in the dream but had just happened. The rest of the dream (possibly affected, as they often are, by whatever old-time radio show was playing) involved trying to get food (I SAID it was a restaurant) and trying to find my car. I wasn't too chuffed about the wedding, being married, or being married to somebody I haven't seen in seven years. Still don't know what happened to my car, though.
    Paul and I went to Sevenoaks Park today (in real life) with the new drone. It's just crazy. It works so well it's awesome, or awful in the sense that it's full of awe. Awe-inspiring, I suppose is the term that we use for that one. The cheap ones were much more exciting in that they were unpredictable, but since one is in a tree over a building and the other two unpredictabled themselves to death, this is ever so much better. Deadline to register with the FAA is 2/19 and I can now actually imagine it still being flight-worthy by then, as opposed to the Syma products. I certainly will register with good grace if it's still going then. Dreaming of clearer skies, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment