Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Loveseat

    Anybody who has ever met me probably could guess that once I learned of the existence of a store named Furniture Barn, I would have to buy my loveseat there. The fact that there's a sign out front reading, "SHOP HERE NOW" = only a plus. Seriously, they happened to have a crazy comfortable loveseat that happened to be on half-off sale. They also sell used furniture, which we perused after I bought the comfy chair; fortunately there wasn't anything there to make us run back and say, "Just kidding!" The chair is actually being delivered this afternoon, which we thought was pretty snazzy.
    We really would have liked a double recliner, but it's like they're all made for people who don't like each other. Most have a console with drink holders in between, presumably for manly men who want to make clear that they don't want to sit next to each other. Others would fully recline but only while your head is there to hold it down. This would make kissing a somewhat tricky action.
    So it's a comfy, squashy, chocolate brown suedish loveseat. One side is a little more comfortable than the other (on the floor model anyway) but we figure even the less comfortable side is still comfortable. Now what to do with this papa san chair... Meanwhile, you should pay me not to tell you what earworm this loveseat has caused to be stuck in my head. Believe me, it'll be worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment