Friday, March 25, 2016

Them allergies

    Hmmmmmm. As I spend less time here and more time at Tamara's, my allergies are clearing up. My nearly stopped up right ear mysteriously opened up without resort to peroxide or other remedy. My breathing is a little touch and go, but I think that may be because I keep going on long walks without remembering to bring my water. In other words, I'm just a little dehydrated.
    Now Tamara has three bunnies and two chihuahuas. If my allergy were to animal dander in general, it would probably be worse over at her place. That it isn't suggests either that I'm specifically allergic to cat dander or to the darn darn darn kitty litter. I think it got better when I switched from the clay kitty litter to the sawdust one, but not a lot. I'm still planning to try the fuller's earth litter. I hope that will improve things. At some point, I'll definitely be living some place larger, which will help more.
    What it all means, of course, is that a person with common sense would give up the kitties, but I have never been that person. I love the rotten stinkies. Long ago, somebody told me that if I was allergic, I was crazy to shorten my life living with cats. I don't mind being that kind of crazy. Also know how to buy Benadryl.

No comments:

Post a Comment