Saturday, March 19, 2016

Wish granted, kitty litter edition

    Earlier I remarked that I would like to find old original Kitty Litter, which is to say sand and fuller's earth. Knock me over with a pin when I find at Dollar Tree (where everything is a dollar) seven-pound bags of kitty litter made from fuller's earth from Virginia. I am sorely tempted. Finding reliable reviews has been tricky; the Internet being what it is, the few reviews I could find might easily have been put up by the manufacturer. Still, the "I don't believe I found this at Dollar Tree!" aspect adds a degree of verisimilitude. Caveats that come to mind: fuller's earth is still clay, and clay is hard to breathe for cats and people; the bags seem small so seven pounds may not go so far. Still, it's extra neat to find something I was looking for at a very low place in the last place I would have expected to find it. Even if I never buy any, SCORE!

No comments:

Post a Comment