Thursday, May 17, 2012

Friend of lions

    I had this spectacular dream last night where I was playing with lions. They were very friendly. And their claws didn't hurt when they kneaded. I think I was asking them their names and they were answering. Amelia has a lot to measure up to now; I want a pride of lions!
    I also dreamed that I was helping my brother furnish his palatial house. My selections tended to be cheap, but comfortable. I thought I was doing it for his use, but then I found out that he had his own suite of rooms, so I could use my cheap and comfortable furniture. I was well-pleased. (Of course, that's what my real furniture is like.)
    I was thinking that I knew a joke for the real-life situation locally: If April showers bring May flowers, what do May showers bring? But I guess the joke just repeats May flowers and the punch line is "Pilgrims!" So the question continues: What DO May showers bring? Don't say "mildew"!

2 comments:

  1. Mushrooms- have seen carpets of them in shady places. Oh, wait, that is another mycol life form, isn't it? ( As in just an attractive form of mildew?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. But but but is it too hot in June for mushrooms? Better than mosquitoes anyway!

    ReplyDelete