Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Kitty dentist

    Not only is she a kitty ventriloquist but also she's a kitty dentist. Whenever I yawn (or anyway whenever I do in a lying down position with the Monkey on my chest) she looks in my mouth very intently. I don't let her look as long or as closely as she would like. I don't know what she would do if I kept my mouth open indefinitely. Can kitties say, "Now spit!"
    I completely forgot to post all day today. My brain has been thrown off by rain. So was my hike. I went to Harbison State Forest to hike, but it was raining a bit so I blew it off and went to Publix. While I was there, the minor drizzle turned into an unbelievable downpour. So laziness proved to be a good choice. I browsed the heck out of that Publix right there, let me tell you. When the rain quit I did some actual shopping at Aldi and drove home very carefully. I used my bike pedals as a hiking substitute later.

No comments:

Post a Comment