Friday, May 25, 2012

Soundtrack

    My brain has decided I really, really want to listen to three songs over and over again these days. They are "Negative Love" by John Wesley Harding, "Blue Chalk" by Maura O'Connell, and "Friend of the Devil" by the Grateful Dead. The first I can figure, as it pretty much describes the last three years of my life. The other two are beyond me though. There haven't been any alcoholics in my life for a long time as far as I know. Neither has Mephistopheles (That can't possibly be spelled right, I thought, but looked it up and it is) turned up, again, so far as I know. Fortunately I like all three songs, so I'll just enjoy them and continue bewildered.
    The left-click button on this here laptop is wearing out, so my 400-odd day skein of unbroken blogging might break at any minute. I'm sure the Russian spambots will cope somehow.

2 comments:

  1. Happy 50th. Better you than me (for the time being, anyway!)

    ReplyDelete