Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Gesundheit!

    So the sick kitty is still sick, but not very. After her bout with throwing up Friday, she was logy all day Saturday, then perked up. Then she started sneezing. It's been going on three days, I guess. I was finally going to take her to the vet this morning, but called and the nice lady there confirmed my memory that all they have is antibiotics and since this is almost certainly a virus, it wouldn't help much. She said that unless there's colored fluid draining or significant behavioral change, it's probably best to let it run its course. Unfortunately, that's likely to be a week. Amelia seems to get better hour by hour, though, so I'm hoping that it won't be that long. Anyway, the only behavioral change she has exhibited is that she knows I'm even a bigger pushover than usual. Smarter than she looks is my Amelia.

No comments:

Post a Comment