Thursday, May 8, 2014

Dream dream

    I guess if you can have a movie movie, you can have a dream dream. A slam-bang, pot-boiler of a dream with thrills, chills and spills. Fortunately for you, I don't remember much about this one, but that it was killer-diller. My dad was much like he is currently (as in slow, and using a walker) but with greater stamina. We were in some kind of a mall and he had to walk nearly the length of it (which he wouldn't be able to do in real life these days, but he was having no difficulty in the dream). But it was a fairly unusual sort of a mall. For one thing, there was a river abutting it. Or maybe running through it would be more accurate. And since I had a few minutes to wait, I figured I'd go exploring. But after I'd jumped out to an island in the middle, part of it collapsed and I was stuck; there was no way to go back.
    Fortunately it was a dream, so we just forgot about that immediately, and then I just had to drive around and get my dad. I think the whole place was about two doors down from my dad's house, but possibly that was another part of the dream, now forgotten. I bet it was killer-diller, though!
    It's 95 degrees outside, y'all; don't expect much out of me.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment